Sunday, September 6, 2009
Doesn't Everyone Do It?
Every once in a while I have these conversations in my head. Sometimes they’re with people in my life that are presently not around and sometimes they’re completely one sided, as if I’m trying to work out an idea. More often than not, the latter comes with a need to get it down on paper. When I was in high school or even college that wouldn’t have been a problem. I simply would have written them during class as I was ignoring the professor. Since I’ve graduated I find myself simply finishing the conversation in my head and letting it die. Truth is, I’ll still probably do that more often than not, but I decided to try out blogging and see if it would be an outlet for this part of my personality. As for content, those who know me will fully expect the silly and bizarre posts. (I handed them out daily in high school). Those still do exist but most of those one sided conversation that I have are actually quite religious in nature so don’t be surprised to see that either. I’m not so sure about the day to day living stuff. I doubt I’ll post often, unlike my dear friend Ammie - who most definitely has the gift of blogging - I’m not really sure I’ll like it. You don’t know until you try. So here it goes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment